Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chicken cruelty

Options
  • 02-09-2010 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

secure.peta.org
    KFC's suppliers cram birds into huge waste-filled factories, breed and drug them to grow so large that they can't even walk and break their wings and legs. At slaughter, the birds' throats are slit and they are dropped into tanks of scalding-hot water - often while fully conscious. It would be illeg...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sambuka41

I would put a warning on that video,its extremely upsetting to watch. I seen it a few years ago and haven't eaten in KFC since. Theres one not far from my house and I have refused entry into my hosue from a friend who had a KFC wrap until she finished it :D Then i proceeded to give out crap to her about the cruelty of the brand!!!

I wonder how the situation is now,is it still as bad?? I read that KT Tunstill was doing the same thing with KFC in Scotland a few years back.

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭TheReverend

I love KFC

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Edit: Don't even know our own charter :D

Please read the charter (I'm going to..). No links to PETA or extremist animal activism sites are allowed, except without extremely good reason.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement