Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gundam and Model making

Options
  • 02-09-2010 11:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Anybody here making Gundam models????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,487 ✭✭✭✭Varik

todlambe wrote: »
    Anybody here making Gundam models????

have all the first set of 00 made and all the wing endless waltz but only half of those are made.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cy_Revenant

I have one OO finished. I didn't paint it and it looks pretty rubbish.

The rest of mine are still on their sprues, I've been meaning to get around to painting and assembling them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 jordanator1

I am.
    Actually, I'm looking to buy some. Does anyone have any for sale? On sprues or not, even built.
    I don't know where to get them in Ireland, or online for good prices. Anybody know any good online sites, or shops in Dublin that sell them?
    Ebay has a few, so I'll try there.
    I really want some!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Only have a couple with me, 1/100 Exia, Dynames, Kyrios and Virtue are back home in my old room. Nothing painted as I don't have an airbrush....yet. Fun even just snap - fitting them though.

1: Got MG Kampfer & Zeta from my sis in China
    2: MG RX-78-2 One Year War version, best MG of this mobile suit I reckon.
    3: Its not gay, its just going Super Saiyan.... 1/144 Trans-Am 00 Gundam (Got Trans-Am 0 Raiser in a box)

Gonna hopefully pick up a MG Zaku II 2.0, MG RX-79[G], MG Gouf Custom and MG Aile Strike when Im in Hong Kong and Tokyo soon. :D

edit : Oh, and WANT!

1.jpg

Anybody got any for sale?
    Do they have them in Forbidden Planet in town?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Hey man, never found any for sale in Forbidden Planet, or any of the hobby shops around Dublin.

I buy my stuff from Ebay, usually from sellers in Hong Kong. Usually around €30 for a master grade inc P&P.

Check out the below online stores too.

http://www.gundammad.co.uk/

http://www.hlj.com/top/Gun#!Page=1

Varkov wrote: »
    Hey man, never found any for sale in Forbidden Planet, or any of the hobby shops around Dublin.

I buy my stuff from Ebay, usually from sellers in Hong Kong. Usually around €30 for a master grade inc P&P.

Check out the below online stores too.

http://www.gundammad.co.uk/

http://www.hlj.com/top/Gun#!Page=1

What ebay sellers do you buy from?

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cy_Revenant

Hobby Link Japan is about the best place for them, I find.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭draven3410

Try gundamnation.co.uk
    The guy was at nom-com with a huge section of stuff.
    I have 2 1/100 master grade kits and over 40 built 1/144 kits.
    I have still about 5-10 kits to build also.
    I have some Wing, G-Unit, HG-OO, HGUC and HG-Seed.

Ebay is a good place to buy, Hobbylink Japan, Gundam Nation and Gundam Mad are also good.
    I haven't seen the kits for sale anywhere in Ireland for a long time, but Sub-City in Galway have ordered them from Diamond for me, but at a very expensive price.

If you're looking for Wing models don't but the 1/100, the proportions are way off and they're slightly odd looking.

• Advertisement

HG Wing 1/100 or Mg Wing 1/100?

HG Wing 1/100 or Mg Wing 1/100?

HG for sure not sure about MG. I have all these and the torso is small with huge legs, this may only apply to the custom editions from endless waltz.

Okay. I'm thinking of getting the 1/100 Nebula Blitz destiny kit. Do you know if it it's any good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 styrax

I have a haul this month, i picked up MG Sazabi ver.ka and the HG Victory Gundam I just pre order more models like the new HG wing zero, HG Aile strike 2.0 and more form hobbylinkjapan.

Advertisement