Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swype for Symbian

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

*me goes running for my x6*, yaaaay! :D

EDIT:

*hands phone to worst enemy*, here, try swype, it wont wreck your head at all at all... :rolleyes:

ah no, fantastic phone the nokia x6, especially on 3, with the free skype (and msn), but the touch text IS a bit fidgety, but as long as you get used to looking at the keys as you type, rather than the "text area", you can get used to flying along!

swype is more of a hindrance than a help, and that white little block of predictive text gets in the way of the words.

i dont think i'll even bother with that "cool wall" photo album app... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

ech i find it a chaotic piece of texting...end up swiping over wrong letters and you cant see what your swyping on :S

ill stick with regular qwerty :D:D

Advertisement