Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't log into CAO?

Options
  • 02-09-2010 2:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

Just tried to there after seeing that you could check what you're being offered now.Can't log in at all though,(and yes I'm using the password that the CAO changed it to).

Any suggestions?It's tantalizingly close

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

Well we 'haven't' been offered anything yet in ways of accepting but if you click on add vacant course's it will bring you to the list you already have and if you've been offered anything there will be 'OFFERED' beside it.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭jfrmbray

Mak_United wrote: »
    Well we 'haven't' been offered anything yet in ways of accepting but if you click on add vacant course's it will bring you to the list you already have and if you've been offered anything there will be 'OFFERED' beside it.

Yeah I can't log in at all though lol,thats my problem.

Whats it saying to you?

Make sure your account number, DOB and password are correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭TigerIsa

Oh no that's so annoying it's so close!! Get a friend to try log in for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭BlueNemo

CAO sent everyone out an email with a new password, have you put that in?

I didnt even have mine set up with a password, but they gave me a new one anyways, you might be the same.

Edit: Yeah ok I just saw that you said you're using that password.

Have you got your date of birth or CAO number wrong? It happens :pac:

• Advertisement

Whats it saying to you?

Make sure your account number, DOB and password are correct.
    The password you have entered is incorrect.

On Wednesday 25th August we emailed a new password to the email address you supplied with your application. Please obtain this password to log on.

If you still cannot log on please contact us.

Click here to log-in. ( Ref: MA2PAS-01 )

Yeah everything is correct(even unearthed a CAO letter to make sure my number was right) and i'm entering the new password that I got in an e-mail.They didn't change them twice did they?

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭TigerIsa

I got 2 emails, one with a changed password, and one saying that the website was hacked and ANOTHER new password. It's this password that works now

I dont think so, have you tried using your original password?

Ok, Click on the 'Forgotten Password' and get an email to reset it.

If that doesn't work, ring the CAO at half 9 tomorrow morning asap.

Don't worry, if you have been offered anything it will stay there for a week.

TigerIsa wrote: »
    I got 2 emails, one with a changed password, and one saying that the website was hacked and ANOTHER new password. It's this password that works now

Ah ****,I only got sent the one password.My hotmail coulda deleted it.
    Ok, Click on the 'Forgotten Password' and get an email to reset it.

If that doesn't work, ring the CAO at half 9 tomorrow morning asap.

Don't worry, if you have been offered anything it will stay there for a week.

Wait,wut?I may seem a little retarded but I can't see a "forgotten password" button on the website?

• Advertisement

Oh, my bad.

I thought it had one.

Check your junk mail and see if a new email is in there. If not then ring the CAO asap at half 9.

Yeah I dont see a 'Forgotten Password' either.

Just give em a ring in the morning :)

Yeeeep,phone call it is then.I've already gone through my junk e-mail etc,I have to pick electives tomorrow aswell depending on my course.Oh joy!

Thanks for the help people.

No problem.

Advertisement