Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobs connected with Technical Graphics?

Options
  • 01-09-2010 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭

I did honours TG and now im doing design and communication graphics in 4th year and was wondering what jobs are connected to it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭almostover

Architecture, Architectural Technology, Civil Engineering, Draughtsperson, CAD Technician, Mechanical Engineering just to name a few. Drawing and design are fundamental components of any construction, design or engineering related careers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭ImpossibleDuck

almostover wrote: »
    Architecture, Architectural Technology, Civil Engineering, Draughtsperson, CAD Technician, Mechanical Engineering just to name a few. Drawing and design are fundamental components of any construction, design or engineering related careers.

engineering is ruled out because i have ordinary maths :/

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭kirkfx

Tecg Graphics or DCG is not beneficial to architecture, I thought it was but turns out its pretty much irrelevant and useless in college.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭johnpawl

engineering is ruled out because i have ordinary maths :/

Only ruled out for university, not for IT.

Advertisement