Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its Black! Its White! IT'S POKéMON!!!

Options
  • 01-09-2010 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭

So which one are people getting?

Black or White? 5 votes

Black!
    0% 0 votes
    White!
    100% 5 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

SamIAmNot wrote: »
    So which one are people getting?
    Add a poll! I'm getting Black in Japanese and White in English :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Ah jaysis can yes not add polls yerselves :P

I'll be getting Japanese White and English Black. Much prefer Reshiram though although I'll get him in Black when it comes out over here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

I'll be getting Japanese White and English Black. Much prefer Reshiram though although I'll get him in Black when it comes out over here.

Ditto!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Still undecided. I prefer the look of Zekrom, but like the typing of Reshiram. I guess I'll decide when I see more exclusives, though I may end up getting both in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Champion Gold

I am still undecided. All i know is that Tsutarja is my starter.

• Advertisement

WHITE!
    I like Zekrom better than Reshiram

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

Black. Because I'm a man :p

And also since there's enough of you getting White that I'll be able to trade with you for version exclusives :D

Ah who am I kidding, I'll end up getting both in the end anyway. Or 'Grey', when it comes out.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Jazzkamiden

Meh. I think I'll decide in the shop on the day it comes out.

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭popzmaster

I'm getting black and my brothers gettin white but we've already decided to trade Zekrom for Reshiram. Zekrom looks a trillion times cooler, the foolish boy :D

Advertisement