Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

agricultural economics please help!

Options
  • 01-09-2010 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hi im hoping to repeat for 2011, and to take up ag economics, its a subject i would really like to do, but very few schools offer it as a subject, if anyone is a teacher of this subject or knows someone or somewhere that offers grinds/classes on this subject please let me know any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

If you are in Dublin the Institute of Education are offering it this year. Other than that I think all the schools that do it are in Cork. Only about 30 sat the LC exam in it this year. Minority subject doesn't even begin to describe it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

Hi im hoping to repeat for 2011, and to take up ag economics, its a subject i would really like to do, but very few schools offer it as a subject, if anyone is a teacher of this subject or knows someone or somewhere that offers grinds/classes on this subject please let me know any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Why not do ag science instead. Prob' be a whole lot easier.

Advertisement