Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Share] Any DIT Rathmines student looking for Accommodation?

Options
  • 01-09-2010 6:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

hey guys, ima first year music student dit rathmines. lookin for room in house with sudents or students who are also stuck who would like to find house in rathmines area :) i have already founda few houses that are really good value so just need housemates really... im easy to get along with good craic and just want to live with some one clean lol... anything else is a bonus :D oh and did i mention im a good cook?? lol.. hope to hear from someone soon.. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Hi I'm going into first year in Trinity and I'm pretty stuck for a place too

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Cucharda

Heya!
    I'm going in to first year DIT Kevin Street & as above, I'm stuck for a place too! If we got a few people together we could share a decent house?
    Oh and eh Im 19, female from Sligo doing physics in DIT, I heard Rathmines is a good DIT accomodation spot!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Jayiid

Heya,another DIT student looking for somewhere in Rathmines!! Im a 20 year old female from monaghan and im pretty stuck too :) found some really nice places!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 HannahMallon

Heya :) I'm a 19 year old female looking for students to rent somewhere with. I'm starting in the liberties.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 shauna.1992

I'm a 19yr old female dit student and hoping to find somewhere in rathmines ... wouldnt mind joining with people to find a place either :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Errr...

Hey! I'm a 19 year old female starting 1st year music in DIT rathmines and would love to find someone/afew other students to share a house with. If anyone knows anything or is interested contact me on facebook asap! :)http://www.facebook.com/#!/louise.florence

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Errr...

I'm a 19yr old female dit student and hoping to find somewhere in rathmines ... wouldnt mind joining with people to find a place either :/

Hey Shauna, I've just realised this post was written a year ago so I'd say that girl must be sorted for accomm at this stage! If you're still looking for a place in Rathmine though I'd be happy to join you :) Louise. Ps. MAil me on facebook of ur interested http://www.facebook.com/#!/louise.florence

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement