Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Life Coach (trailer)

Options
  • 01-09-2010 3:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z2VC38PtKU

Hi all,

I thought i'd come here and post the trailer for a new web-based sitcom i've been working on here in Galway. It was written by myself and two stand up comedians/writers/actors/part time supermodels Giles Brody and Bob Hennigan and is based around the thrilling and hilarious (sometimes all at once) adventures of the painfully shy John and his omnipotent lifecoach. We've just finished editing six episodes with the sterling help of Rory Walsh at Spire Digital, with acres of help along the way from so many others. The first episode should be online on the 10th September and if you want to know more just go to:

http://www.facebook.com/lifecoachtips

Thanks for your time and hope you enjoy!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Good to see Giles Brody is still doing comedy. I saw him a couple of years ago supporting PJ Gallagher out in Galway. Funny guy.

I've no sound on this computer. I'll check out the trailer next chance I get.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Honky McCool

Well said Galvasean. Brody is a quality stand up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 RelSpire

Thanking ye for yer kind words.Unfortunately we have to hide your words from Giles in fear of his meglomanic tendencies flaring up again.
    I jest of course, and he is indeed a quality and talented stand-up and a very funny writer to top it off.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Looks fun. (Joined the Facebook page bTW)

Cheers Sean and thanks for signing up.

• Advertisement

Part 1 Part 2
    Hope ye enjoy.

A much improved episode 2 Part 1 Part 2
    Enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Shogun Assassin

I seen this in galway a week ago, its very funny stuff, well worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

Loved this.

The beardy fella was only so so, but the guy with the glasses is A1.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭ultain

keefg wrote: »
    Loved this.

The beardy fella was only so so, but the guy with the glasses is A1.
    I dunno thought beardy guy was pretty solid.
    (for a comedy):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

ultain wrote: »
    I dunno thought beardy guy was pretty solid.
    (for a comedy):)

Are you the beardy fella? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

keefg wrote: »
    Are you the beardy fella? :D

He wishes he was the beardy fella! That's Bob Hennigan, another great Irish stand up comedian.

Also - for those indie music fans, the room mate is played by Brian Kelly a.k.a. So Cow.

Beardy man, Glasses man and aka all in solid form for Episode 3.
    Part 1 Part 2
    Enjoy

And you can join us on facebook if your life is in shatters and you could do with some easily applicable life coach tips everyday, http://www.facebook.com/lifecoachtips

Advertisement