Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Door security

Options
  • 01-09-2010 2:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭

I am looking for a wide angle door viewer, the sort of peephole you can see from a few feet. There used to be an irish site with one for 50 euro but I cannot find it now

Anyone use anything like this Are they available in Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭Jnealon

Any good locksmith should be able to get you a door viewer.
    I dont think you will get a supplier for that chineese kit in Ireland, try ebay

• Registered Users Posts: 11,661 ✭✭✭✭altor

ferguson wrote: »
    I am looking for a wide angle door viewer, the sort of peephole you can see from a few feet. There used to be an irish site with one for 50 euro but I cannot find it now

Anyone use anything like this Are they available in Ireland?

Maybe this might do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Colm_purchase

Well thanks for linking up to my site:)
    There is of course a 10% discount on this and all other products at present and free delivery anywhere in Ireland.
    Any other questions on the electronic door viewer fire ahead!

Well thanks for linking up to my site:)
    There is of course a 10% discount on this and all other products at present and free delivery anywhere in Ireland.
    Any other questions on the electronic door viewer fire ahead!

Your welcome, do installers get a special discount ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Colm_purchase

altor wrote: »
    Your welcome, do installers get a special discount ;)

Well to be honest its not like there is much of a margain left after the discount and free delivery but still I would be interested in talking to you. Please send on a PM with your details or give me a call!

• Advertisement

Well to be honest its not like there is much of a margain left after the discount and free delivery but still I would be interested in talking to you. Please send on a PM with your details or give me a call!

Just thought i would chance my arm :D

Advertisement