Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€1600 repeat fee?

Options
  • 01-09-2010 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

Just wondering,

NUI Galway states its repeat fee for the year is €1600. Is this an internal/external repeat?
    And also, do you have to pay tuition fees in addition to this or are they all inclusive?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,297 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Rob! wrote: »
    Just wondering,

NUI Galway states its repeat fee for the year is €1600. Is this an internal/external repeat?
    And also, do you have to pay tuition fees in addition to this or are they all inclusive?
    Sounds roughly like the amount for repeating a few subjects in an IT.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭39steps

Phone Fees Office at 091-492386.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭yer man!

Just wondering,

All inclusive this is just what you pay. Afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Rob!

Well for once I'm happy I don't need to make use of your advice fellow boardsies (although i'm very thankful for it!) I don't need to worry about repeating anyways! First year has been passed! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Just wondering,

There are no external repeats anymore. You repeat, it's counted as internal, and it's 1600 euro.

• Advertisement
Advertisement