Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo Night Life

Options
  • 01-09-2010 11:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey can anybody advise me of Sligo night life for the weekend coming 3rd and 4th of sept, me and a few mates are heading there but dont know where is the place to be, or is there any gigs on that wkend?

We are going to the Velvet Room on the Sat night, but any Pubs to go to on the Fri that might be good craic?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭niceoneted

Whats the age group?
    Velvet room is fantastic mind you it's a while since I was there - don't get home enough.
    I would say Kennedys along the river, or the Garavogue which is also along the river, this is also a late spot with great music so you could save on the entry to velvet. The strand in strandhill is good but you'd have to factor in taxis unless you have a few non drinkers.

Connollys or shoot the crows for old style put with goo guinness.
    Enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭appleb

Think you might have posted in the wrong section. Might be better in the Northwest section

Advertisement