Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC Ag Science

Options
  • 31-08-2010 10:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I'm doing Ag Science for the LC in 2011. I'm wondering has anyone attended the grind schools (Institute of Education, Yeats College etc) for Ag Science and if so how did you find the quality of the notes and teaching?

Can anyone recommend any good websites or resources for ag Science notes?

I'd also be interested in buying Ag science notes if anyone has any for sale.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭mulner92

hey i did it in 2010 can't recommend any grind schools i went to the limerick tutorial easter course best thing is to get started on your ag projact its worth 25% and can make all the difference did you get the small revision book for ag? it cuts out a lot of the stuff in the green book

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭Junior D

Yeah the revision book is a must if you're doin ag science. Also the notes from the institute are great as they cover things not in the green book or even the revision book such as polyploidy etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

Junior D wrote: »
    Yeah the revision book is a must if you're doin ag science. Also the notes from the institute are great as they cover things not in the green book or even the revision book such as polyploidy etc..

Polyploidy is in the green book before anyone has a hissy fit about this year's exam.

Advertisement