Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why does it take so long for pre moderated posts to be approved?

Options
  • 31-08-2010 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

I posted yesterday morning and the threads last post is still two days ago :rolleyes: whats the story with this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

boardgirl wrote: »
    I posted yesterday morning and the threads last post is still two days ago :rolleyes: whats the story with this?

What exactly do you mean?, normally I post and there it is until it's deleted.

Did you click the "keep me signed in" box?, I've forgotten to do this a few times and after writing a long post it just vanishes.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,122 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Did you try helpdesk?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

Some moderators are less active than others, and mightn't get the chance to review the post immediately.

There is already a thread about this issue at the help desk here

This should probably be moved there as its not a CT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭demonspawn

There's a list of words that will automatically disqualify a post from being added to a thread.

Such words include, but are not limited to: xylophone, abacinate, jecoral, reasty, dentiloquent, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

demonspawn wrote: »
    There's a list of words that will automatically disqualify a post from being added to a thread.

Such words include, but are not limited to: xylophone, abacinate, jecoral, reasty, dentiloquent, etc.

but you just added them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭boardgirl

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 18,122 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

demonspawn wrote: »

:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭boardgirl

yekahs wrote: »
    Some moderators are less active than others, and mightn't get the chance to review the post immediately.

There is already a thread about this issue at the help desk here

This should probably be moved there as its not a CT.

I tried asking about it on here and Ive been banned from posting?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

I tried asking about it on here and Ive been banned from posting?

Sorry. That thread only explains what the issue is. Us regular users can't post in other people's helpdesk threads.

If you start you're own thread in helpdesk, someone will look at your particular individual problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Not a CT.

boardgirl...I've no idea what forum you're talking about, but PM me if you want me to look into it as an admin.

Thread closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement