Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Federer trick shot - wow!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭fakearms123

tennis is gay

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

tennis is gay

You're just jealous because people with fake arms can't play it..

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Flicking through sky sports last night and seen him do it live. I'm not a tennis fan but the man is gifted, what a shot. Apparently a lot of people are writing him off as past it, which is a joke really when you see him pull out a shot like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,139 ✭✭✭-Trek-

Fluke :p

Nah, class shot with a hint of luck. Could see myself doing that but hitting the wrong ball(s) by mistake :D.

An amazing shot - and what makes it all the better is that this is not the first time he has played this exact shot - see below.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

Trekmad wrote: »
    Fluke :p

Nah, class shot with a hint of luck. Could see myself doing that but hitting the wrong ball(s) by mistake :D.

ditto

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,669 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

An amazing shot - and what makes it all the better is that this is not the first time he has played this exact shot - see below.

Especially considering that was against the no 3 or 4 in the world Djokovic..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Bjorn Bored.

I stupidly tried to pull off this shot last year the first time I saw him do it,

bashed the feckin legs off me self:o.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Soveriegn

i dont like tennis

Advertisement