Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chatting up someone at the stable...

Options
  • 31-08-2010 2:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

After seeing a thread about chatting a girl up at the gym, i thought it would be interesting to get your views on chatting up someone or being chatted up at the stable...would it annoy you or woo you?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Kooja

___? wrote: »
    After seeing a thread about chatting a girl up at the gym, i thought it would be interesting to get your views on chatting up someone or being chatted up at the stable...would it annoy you or woo you?

Hmm - Maybe at show u could be chatted up but I reckon the Stables is a very unlikely venue..I may stand corrected but any Livery Yard I have been in I have never heard of anyone hooking up. Only if there is a show or a Yard night out when people bring other friends etc. But to answer your Q, no - Wouldn't annoy me at all, quite flattering I think, especially as you would have no make-up on & hat flattened hair! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Not really sure.

Can't see how different it would be from anywhere else? It wouldn't annoy me however.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 denise100200

A friend of mine met her partner in the yard where she keeps her mare. the guy keeps his horse right opposite hers, they're now living together, so must work. at least they have something to talk about if they both love horses;)

Advertisement