Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd year Arts

Options
  • 30-08-2010 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

hey I'm going into 2nd year arts and I'm not able to register on my ucc administration page yet..

Also I was wondering what subjects/modules are compatible for 2nd year..
    Are there any you can't do together?

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Rory710 wrote: »
    hey I'm going into 2nd year arts and I'm not able to register on my ucc administration page yet..

Also I was wondering what subjects/modules are compatible for 2nd year..
    Are there any you can't do together?

Thanks,

Registration isn't until 10th September as far as I can make it out.

Check here.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

does that mean we have to go in on the 10th or what. or is it just to pay online on the 10th

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

its just to pay and register for your modules, all of which is done online

but how do i get into it to pay for it. i havent got any email or letter regarding anything to do with college yet

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

but how do i get into it to pay for it. i havent got any email or letter regarding anything to do with college yet

Go to sit.ucc.ie, then into your student administration and pick student registration. I can't remember if we get an email out about registering, but you will probably get an email out. You can pay by laser or credit card iirc. You won't be able to do anything until the 10th anyway

• Advertisement

ok so it cant be done till the 10th but when does it have to be done before. im not at home friday but could get someone to do it for me if neccessary. im back saturday though 11th

Its normally a week or two you get to do it, you can do it when you get back!

Advertisement