Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joe Bonamassa playing Vicar Street 7/10/10

Options
  • 30-08-2010 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭

Just saw on ticketmaster , tickets are €38 ..

Anyone goin?

Comments

• Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Seen him last December and a few times before that, he always puts on a top show! Kinda surprised to see him back so soon although he seems to be constantly on tour and I suspect he may be based in London while in Europe so makes sense to get another date in before heading back to the States.

Unfortunately I may have to give this one a miss as I've already got a dozen gigs coming up before Xmas!! Well worth seeing this guy perform for anyone thinking of headin' along, a great great guitarist indeed!!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭win2one

Hope to be there he was good the last time in same venue.
    Also looking forward to Steve Winwood in the Olympia, there wasn't a very big crowd when he played in Dublin a couple of years ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 zetkom

I'm going from Limerick and I have free spots in car. Anyone want to keeps me company?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

Went last night. The man's a magician.

The highlight for me was a 10 minute solo he did on an acoustic which brought the house down.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

That 10 minute solo he did on acoustic is called 'Woke Up Dreaming'

You'll find plenty of clips of it on youtube

• Advertisement
Advertisement