Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

san shou

Options
  • 30-08-2010 3:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

just wondering if anyone knows of any san shou clubs or training in , waterford, carlow, kilkenny, or kildare, ive been looking start training and get a bit of fitness back and this looks very interesting

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭Niall Keane

Might be a Gym in Kildare, I think Gary kelly of Li ching Wu is based out there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 boru16

looked it up they're in maynooth, still a bit far away as im based in kilkenny. thanks anyway Niall

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭OLDMAN1

there is one in kilkenny run by patrick o conor, if you pm me your phone number i'll pass it on if you want

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭crosstrainer1

hi .im looking to get into san shou competions for myself and my club any infpr on who runs it and how to enter would be greatful thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 boru16

checked it out already, not really what im looking for, thanks anyway oldman1

• Advertisement
Advertisement