Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wisdom Teeth Removal With Medical Card

Options
  • 30-08-2010 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Anyone know where to go?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Try a Dentist.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭ciaburkie

very clever Berty....i mean, does anyone know if any specific dentists or establishments do it?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,376 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

I'd rather use proper tools like a pliers rather than a bit of plastic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

You posted in the wrong spot, old chum. Try Dental Issues or the old string around your tooth/door knob dealio.

Cheers Ruu...can a mod please move this?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

If your Dentist covers you on the Medical card then yes he will remove your wisdom teeth for you on it. Not all Dentists cover Medical card patients though. I had a lot of trouble with my wisdom teeth last year when they were erupting and he was going to remove them but I stopped him. I took the antibiotics which cured up the infection.

Your wisdom teeth contains stem cells which can actually be used to regrow new teeth should your adult teeth get removed/fall out. Although not yet a dental procedure in the coming years it will be possible to regrow new teeth if you have your wisdom teeth to harvest the stem cells from. If you absolutely must have them removed you should have the stem cells harvested and stored for future use.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

In before the move ..Yore Ma. Atari Jaguar. You need a kick in the face? I know a guy who can arrange it.

*drools*

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

After Hours -> Dental

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

you could use a rocket

but on a serious note theres a place on Foley street that will do it ;)

any idea of the name of the place on Foley Street?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

ill have to get back to you on that one think its called bright smiles dentistry its only new opened was looking for a place to get medical card work done my self and this place was recommended there number is

01-8559792

its on beaver st just off foley street at the end of the road if you go to it from foley street

Advertisement