Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roof insulation in house with converted attic (with view to using SEI grant)

Options
  • 30-08-2010 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Hoping someone can assist having perhaps been through this previously. House has a "storage" room in the attic since the house was build (mid-90s), so it has a full stairs to the attic room, and velux on stairs and in the attic room.
    As I'm having cavity insulation installed, I'm wondering if I should look into roof insulation also, and how this might be done? is this appropriate when an attic is fully converted?

Thanks in advance
    -fm

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,433 ✭✭✭sinnerboy

Part of the SEI grant process is for the installer to prepare a method statement based on their visual survey . So have a look at the SEI list of contractors - and see what they say having looked on site .

Advertisement