Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US Open 2010

Options
  • 30-08-2010 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭

Looking forward to this, matches start today with Federer and Murray the two favourites in the mens section and Clijsters and Sharapove the favourites in the womens draw

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 965 ✭✭✭radharc

Yeah can't wait. There was a thread last week about it, I've backed Fish and Berdych for the men's and Wozniacki for the ladies (before she was given the worst possible draw!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

going to really enjoy this for the next 2 weeks :)
    i started a tennis log for the craic

watching the hewitt match and just noticed when it comes 40-40 paddy power are not suspending it like the other matches lol , snakes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

digme wrote: »
    watching the hewitt match and just noticed when it comes 40-40 paddy power are not suspending it like the other matches lol , snakes :)

also following the match on paddypower for hewitt and mathieu. fingers crossed mathieu can win another set!

stay well clear of monfills and jankovic

• Advertisement

looks like berdyich is going out,isner and youzhny have a great shot to reach the quarters.murray should be delighted ,probably make it to the finals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

going for melzer today at 1.48 on betfair.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

nadal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

Really fancy Sharapova to have too much for Wozniacki today, price is currently around evens but I expect it to shorten

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

digme wrote: »
    looks like berdyich is going out,isner and youzhny have a great shot to reach the quarters.murray should be delighted ,probably make it to the finals

murray's now out. I'm a bit disappointed but thankfully i never bet on him on that match

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

jive wrote: »
    nadal

4-1 with powers, golden. thought he was due a win here because he had injury troubles and matches overlapping the last 2 years and he has been flying this year so when i saw 4-1 i was like "sweeeet". only dropped 1 set in the end so was fairly comfortable, good stuff from him on a hard court

Advertisement