Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

talk of getting rid of the time-change

Options
  • 30-08-2010 12:51pm
    Moderators Posts: 51,713 ✭✭✭✭

It seems the daywalkers are trying to get an extra hour of daylight in the evenings by not pushing the clocks back.

They presume it's better to have the extra hour of daylight in the afternoon/eveings.

Cheeky feckers!! nothing I like better than finishing work and it's dark outside. I mean I thought everyone else worked during the day as something to do while hiding out from that fiery pest in the sky:pac:

We can't let this happen!!

DARKNESS PREVAILS!! :P:D

If you can read this, you're too close!

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Damn them, damn them all to their vile god's fiery embrace! This can not stand. We must force them to acknowledge the rights of the dark-dwellers

• Moderators Posts: 51,713 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Damn them, damn them all to their vile god's fiery embrace! This can not stand. We must force them to acknowledge the rights of the dark-dwellers

Indeed.

And whats worse is they're using global warming as an excuse to back up their daywalker propaganda.

Global warming, pretty sure the sun has something to do with that.

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

They make it warmer ,a nd they want my darkness? This means war!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

FECK!!!!!!!!!

Looks like "they" have the US Air Force on their side!!!!!!

CiGZq.jpg

F-22 Raptor pulling so many Gs, the low pressure air over the fuselage gets cold enough for the water to condense. The angle is just right for sunlight to make rainbow colors around the airplane.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

They can take our lands, but they'll never take our night time.

SCREW that, they're not getting our lands, either.

• Advertisement

I will gladly lay down my life in defense of the darkness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

I ain't loving this nocturnal like weather right now, I renounce all previous statements of love for the rain! :P

Advertisement