Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manual Handling, CPR/AED Courses

Options
  • 30-08-2010 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Guys, does anyone know of anywhere that will be running above courses anytime soon to members of the public in the north west.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,834 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I dont know myself but I take it you have checked the various VEC's and LYIT

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

no but i will, so far have been looking at the training agencys. thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Buddinplant

ask in FAS, they might be able to arrange a course, if numbers are suitable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭In The Sticks

St. Angella's College in Hazelwood.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 889 ✭✭✭opiniated

Safetech do manual handling courses in Letterkenny from time to time. (beside LYIT)

If you google "cscs courses/training in Donegal" you'll probably find a list of companies, since some of the cscs trainers tend to offer manual handling courses as well.

Hope that helps

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭nazzy

I agree - Safetech seem to do a lot of those courses. I think their website is www.safetech.ie. I used them for First Aid once, very good, highly recommended.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

opiniated wrote: »
    Safetech do manual handling courses in Letterkenny from time to time. (beside LYIT)

If you google "cscs courses/training in Donegal" you'll probably find a list of companies, since some of the cscs trainers tend to offer manual handling courses as well.

Hope that helps
    nazzy wrote: »
    I agree - Safetech seem to do a lot of those courses. I think their website is www.safetech.ie. I used them for First Aid once, very good, highly recommended.

Its alright lads now. My employer updated my training 18 months ago.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭ruthy_2504

Checkout Innishfree Safety for AED courses etc. Op I know you're sorted but this is for anyone else coming across this tgread!

http://www.innisfreesafety.ie/index.html

Advertisement