Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WAR: playable Skaven for a new zone

Options
  • 30-08-2010 11:12am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,101 CMod ✭✭✭✭

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/230/index/4594499/1

It's pretty light on details so far, but there'll be a new zone based on Skaven, with them playable as a neutral/mercenary race.

They also plan new RvR packs, which include raising the RvR rank to 100.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

While I've been one of those calling for a third faction to be introduced into WAR for quite some time to end the constant renown trains running on practically every server I'm quite disappointed with Mythic's rather tepid response. Perhaps it's just well-honed pessimism from seeing GOA and Mythic previous attempts at rejuvenating the game fail (LotD) but for now it's not enough to make me resub.

Advertisement