Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which authority to apply to

Options
  • 30-08-2010 1:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭

When applying for the grant, do you apply to the authority for where you have been living for the previous year to applying, or to the authority for where you have been living the previous year to starting the course?

I think I might have been misinformed about this...Please link if you have the answer.

edit:
    "normal residence" means the permanent or home address of the candidate’s parents or legal guardian. In the case of an independent mature candidate, his/her normal residence means the permanent or home address of the independent mature candidate.

from : http://www.education.ie/servlet/blobservlet/he_heg_scheme.pdf?language=EN

which means Limerick. I was told by someone in the office 6 months ago it should be Dublin. Confused.

Comments

Advertisement