Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Classic Army MP5 for sale, offers and trades welcome

• 29-08-2010 10:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 989 ✭✭✭

im selling my mp5 as ive bought an M4. i'm looking for 139 but im open to offers and trades of same value, i'll have pic's up tomorrow.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 501 ✭✭✭SonofMoses

i will offer 120-130 and will pick up. depends were you are based and pics.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 989 ✭✭✭dunnyg36kv

im in offaly, and i can drive a bit of the way to meet you, here are the pic's, battery comes with the gun,

is it a metal body?? workin perfect??

the retractable stock, barrell and mag are metal, the rest is abs plastic, i'm willing to negotiate on the price, its working 100%, i used it for cqb battle at MAZ saturday, it was brill, the rof in good for a standard gun. im only selling it because ive an g an g m4 now and dont want my sniper rifle and mp5. where are u located

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭philly50

i wud b interested in this,how many mags do ye hav??

• Advertisement

im based in west dublin ill keep it in mind man i shoulding be spending more money but i want one :D. ill get back to you later on today.

cheers

cud u let me know if sonofmoss wants this if not i will offer what he offered

@philly there is one high cap 190 rd mag and batt
    @moses no prob lad, there a popular gun, sure think about it an get back to me, if its still here ha ha

come on ye know ye want to sell it to me,they are a hard gun to get a hold of,everywhere is out of stock

lad i have to be fair about it, sonofmoses was in for the catch first, if he backs out i will let you know, hows that, have u anything to trade also.

• Advertisement

lad i hav €110 right now at this minute could meet today,im just in meath

done lad, to pm's

cheers to pm's so

thats a good buy there philly50. sure ill get one someday.:)

and thanks for the pm dunnyg36kv

Advertisement