Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paul McCartney in Tarmonbarry?

Options
  • 29-08-2010 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,543 ✭✭✭

I was having the Sunday dinner today in Keenan's in Tarmonbarry and just as i was heading to the bar a load of young ones were shouting oh my god it's Paul McCartney.
    If it was him it looked like he was in the hotel section where theres curtains seperating the bar dining area. Did anyone hear about him been around? Bono's been there and a few other famous people. I'm just wondering!
    Or he could just be touring America and the young ones mistook Declan Nerney for him!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

I met Brian Keenan there years ago and Charlie from fair city. Must call actually if I am up that country soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭justshane

Tarmonbarry is in Roscommon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

justshane wrote: »
    Tarmonbarry is in Roscommon.

It sure is.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Apparently he was in the area, yeah

Advertisement