Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 Elite 120GB - €149

Options
  • 29-08-2010 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭

Harvey Norman in Blanch have a few xbox 360 elites (120gb)for sale for €149 with 1 controller. They also have a few special edition final fantasy 250gb elites for around €199(think it was €197 can't remember exactly but it was less then 200).

*Also I think I seen wii consoles for €149 with wii sports, didn't look like their was a huge amount of them left

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

Ian Beale wrote: »
    Harvey Norman in Blanch have a few xbox 360 elites (120gb)for sale for €149 with 1 controller. They also have a few special edition final fantasy 250gb elites for around €199(think it was €197 can't remember exactly but it was less then 200).

*Also I think I seen wii consoles for €149 with wii sports, didn't look like their was a huge amount of them left

These the fat versions? Prob M$ off loading them before crimbo to get the slim versions selling.
    Good deal though, thanks OP

Advertisement