Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tar, cream me.

Options
  • 29-08-2010 4:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭

can i have some tar cream? ;)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

working on making some now as I type :pac:

gonna have to change your username now :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Tar, it was my birthday last month :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

That's a lot of cream to make up for missing that.
    /tug tug

ow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

everyone thinks that number is my age but it's actually a number i'm obsessed with since reading the dark tower series - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/19_%28number%29#Literature

/swims into tar cream :D

Thinking ahead eh, 'I'll be 19 one day, better name myself that' ;p

An here was me thinking it was got to do with he minimum age that is legal to buy tobacco products in Alabama, Alaska, New Jersey, Utah, and Nassau, Suffolk, and Onondaga counties in New York :pac:

• Advertisement

Thinking ahead eh, 'I'll be 19 one day, better name myself that' ;p

An here was me thinking it was got to do with he minimum age that is legal to buy tobacco products in Alabama, Alaska, New Jersey, Utah, and Nassau, Suffolk, and Onondaga counties in New York :pac:
    drat, you found me out :P

though my username is now going to be redundant in the future. i'll just subscribe every year and update it on my birthday :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I joined boards when I was 16 and doing the LC, 17 is my lucky number and was handy for a while. Now I'm thinking about subbing and changing it to 18 :p

You copycat :P:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

It's nowhere near my birthday Tar, but fancy a grope anyhow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Rach_mc21

Hello :-) sorry to invade your post, but im new to the site, well signed up ages ago but have never used it and haven't a clue how to use it, can you or someone else tell me how to start a thread or topic and also if it possible to change my username, Happy birthday :-)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Welcome, great forum to start off in Rach ;)

Ask for help about the site there but you can't change your name on this site without paying a subscription.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Rach_mc21

Thank you :-) :D

Welcome, great forum to start off in Rach ;)

Ask for help about the site there but you can't change your name on this site without paying a subscription.
    Unless tar decides to dip you in tar cream. anything can happen then* ;)

*except changing your username :P

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

whiteman19 wrote: »
    can i have some tar cream? ;)
    /swims into tar cream :D
    ... and I think we've also figured out where you got the whiteman bit ... >_>

... and I think we've also figured out where you got the whiteman bit ... >_>
    yes it worked for michael jackson as well. tar's cream works wonders :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

yes it worked for michael jackson as well. tar's cream works wonders :D
    Ah here, that's a terrible thing to blame her for!!

And please warn us if you start blowing Bubbles ... or worse!! >.<

Advertisement