Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Osama bin Laden 'is a bought and paid for CIA agent' claims Cuban leader Fidel Castro

Options
  • 29-08-2010 3:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

"Cuban leader Fidel Castro has claimed Al Qaeda mastermind Osama bin Laden is a bought-and-paid-for CIA agent.

The country's former president has said that the world's most wanted terrorist always popped up when former US President George W Bush needed to scare the world, and argued that recently published documents on the internet prove it.

Castro told state media: 'Any time Bush would stir up fear and make a big speech, bin Laden would appear threatening people with a story about what he was going to do".

28wnpzr.jpg

I would go one step further than Fidel Castro and state that Osama bin Laden or Al Qaeda never even existed in the first place as both were invented by the CIA to fulfil their agenda iof scare mongering the world into accepting stringint new powers such as electronic passports, cancerous X-Ray machines, microchipped ID cards, and Orwellian surveillance.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1306825/Fidel-Castro-claims-Osama-bin-Laden-bought-paid-CIA-agent.html

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Joshua Jones

The names Osman, Tim Osman, licence to kill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

"Cuban leader Fidel Castro has claimed Al Qaeda mastermind Osama bin Laden is a bought-and-paid-for CIA agent.

The country's former president has said that the world's most wanted terrorist always popped up when former US President George W Bush needed to scare the world, and argued that recently published documents on the internet prove it.

Castro told state media: 'Any time Bush would stir up fear and make a big speech, bin Laden would appear threatening people with a story about what he was going to do".

28wnpzr.jpg

I would go one step further than Fidel Castro and state that Osama bin Laden or Al Qaeda never even existed in the first place as both were invented by the CIA to fulfil their agenda iof scare mongering the world into accepting stringint new powers such as electronic passports, cancerous X-Ray machines, microchipped ID cards, and Orwellian surveillance.

Would Castro know anything about Orwellian (poor George) surveillance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

I was just reading about the 1993 World trade Centre bombing, this is like a child's comic book to read, but it's actually from the fbi site:
    As a small band of terrorists scurried away from the scene unnoticed, the FBI and its partners on the New York Joint Terrorism Task Force began staffing up a command center and preparing to send in a team to investigate. Their instincts told them that this was terrorism—they’d been tracking Islamic fundamentalists in the city for months and, they’d later learn, were tantalizingly close to encountering the planners of this attack(HAHA). But hunches weren’t enough; what was needed was definitive proof.
    They’d have it soon enough. The massive investigation that followed—led by the task force, with some 700 FBI agents worldwide ultimately joining in—quickly uncovered a key bit of evidence. In the rubble investigators uncovered a vehicle identification number on a piece of wreckage that seemed suspiciously obliterated. A search of our crime records returned a match: the number belonged to a rented van reported stolen the day before the attack. An Islamic fundamentalist named Mohammad Salameh had rented the vehicle, we learned, and on March 4, an FBI SWAT team arrested him as he tried in vain to get his $400 deposit back.
    http://www.fbi.gov/page2/feb08/tradebom_022608.html
    That's one stupid Islamic fundamentalist Terrorist, trying in vain to get his $400 deposit back on a van he rented/stole?, made a bomb, put it in it, tried to blow up the World Trade Centre, failed, and cause they didn't fall down get's so annoyed that he demand's his deposit back on the van, after all it didn't fit it's purpose, did it!, it's a hysterical read.
    Back to reality now and topic.
    The NyTimes in 1998 were linking the roots of Osama's Organisation could be traced to a sparsely furnished office in Brooklyn : The Alkifah Centre.
    U.S. Sees Brooklyn Link to World Terror Network
    Published: October 22, 1998

Several months after the bombing of the World Trade Center in February 1993, one of the suspects tried to bargain with Federal prosecutors in New York, offering inside information about the bomb plot in exchange for a lighter sentence.

Indeed, the Government recently asserted for the first time that the roots of Mr. bin Laden's organization could be traced, in part, to a sparsely furnished office on Atlantic Avenue in Brooklyn that was called Alkifah Refugee Center and had for many years been a gathering place for that same fringe group of terrorists.
    Prosecutors have not said what role, if any, Mr. bin Laden is supposed to have played in the activities of Alkifah Center. Nor have they said how the center, which has been closed for about five years, relates to his global campaign to attack Americans overseas.
    But in the Government's version so far, Mr. bin Laden's far-flung network is presented as a tapestry of personal relationships between men of different nationalities and backgrounds who share his determination to rid the Islamic world of American influence. In the United States, prosecutors now suggest, such relationships evolved from Alkifah Refugee Center.
    http://www.nytimes.com/1998/10/22/world/us-sees-brooklyn-link-to-world-terror-network.html

CIA links to centre should be googled by those interested.

Alkifah Refugee Center
    http://en.citizendium.org/wiki/Al-Khifa

Late 1980s and After: CIA Blocks Investigations into Al-Qaeda’s ‘Operational Headquarters’ in US
    http://www.historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=a80sciablock#a80sciablock
    Early July 1992: FBI Fires Informant Who Has Penetrated WTC Bombing Group.
    Salem and Shinawy agree to find a warehouse where they can build the bombs. Salem tells all of this to his FBI handlers Louis Napoli and John Anticev, but their boss, Carson Dunbar, insists that Salem has to wear a wire so they can record conversations in order to get the evidence to make a convincing court case against the plotters. But Salem, who is only being paid $500 a week to inform for the FBI, refuses to wear a wire, saying it is too dangerous. The FBI had been able to corroborate most of Salem’s information through their own surveillance such as the monitoring of Nosair’s calls from prison. But even though Salem is easily the FBI’s best source of information on Abdul-Rahman’s group, the FBI fires Salem in early July 1991.

December 19, 1992: FBI, Having Fired Key Informant, Misses Opportunity to Uncover WTC Bombing Plot

February 26, 1993: WTC Is Bombed but Does Not Collapse, as Bombers Had Hoped.

A Sudanese Air Force pilot would hijack an airplane, attack Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, then crash the plane into the US Embassy in Cairo, Egypt. Siddig Siddig Ali, who will be one of the defendants in the trial, asks Salem for help to find “gaps in the air defense in Egypt” so the pilot could “bomb the presidential house and then turn around, crash the plane into the American embassy after he ejects himself out of the plane.” Abdul-Rahman gives his approval to the plot, but apparently it never goes beyond the discussion stage. Although details of this plot are in public records of the World Trade Center bombing trial, both the 9/11 Congressional Inquiry and 9/11 Commission fail to mention it.

http://www.historycommons.org/entity.jsp?entity=emad_salem

Interesting video containing news clip's from 1993 linking the fbi with foreknowledge.
    They were supposed to give the terrorists making the bomb harmless powder, but needed the harmless powder for something else, so instead of just getting more harmless powder, they just gave them real explosives instead.

FBI involvement
    In the course of the trial it was revealed that the FBI had an informant, a former Egyptian army officer named Emad Salem. Salem claims to have informed the FBI of the plot to bomb the towers as early as February 6, 1992. Salem's role as informant allowed the FBI to quickly pinpoint the conspirators out of hundreds of possible suspects.
    Salem, initially believing that this was to be a sting operation, claimed that the FBI's original plan was for Salem to supply the conspirators with a harmless powder instead of actual explosive to build their bomb, but that the FBI chose to use him for other purposes instead. He secretly recorded hundreds of hours of telephone conversations with his FBI handlers.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_World_Trade_Center_bombing#FBI_involvement

In the background to all this Osama was having his profile built up (After making a big complaint), he was a hater of peace, love, democracy and justice, all the things that american's love and cherish so dearly and will bomb village's and anybody/everybody in them to preserve these wonderful value's.

cron0.gif
    http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/knew/etc/cron.html

CIA agent alleged to have met Bin Laden in July

French report claims terrorist leader stayed in Dubai hospital

Two months before September 11 Osama bin Laden flew to Dubai for 10 days for treatment at the American hospital, where he was visited by the local CIA agent, according to the French newspaper Le Figaro.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2001/nov/01/afghanistan.terrorism

The 3rd antichrist from "the man who saw tomorrow (freemason fantasy)" was being groomed and looked after in hospital, can't be sick and terrify the world with red, orange, green, blue, etc, alerts at the same time, nobody would need large arm shipment's to fight you and your imaginary army.

After a while the powers that be were bewildered with people's blind willingness to believe any old sh1te, so they devised a great big joke, it had to be bigger than the last, so they changed a letter and made him president, a quick trip to California for some nip and tuck, a shave, haircut, Walllahhhhh........:D
    Barry Soetoro

uprising2 wrote: »
    I was just reading about the 1993 World trade Centre bombing, this is like a child's comic book to read, but it's actually from the fbi site:

That's one stupid Islamic fundamentalist Terrorist, trying in vain to get his $400 deposit back on a van he rented/stole?, made a bomb, put it in it, tried to blow up the World Trade Centre, failed, and cause they didn't fall down get's so annoyed that he demand's his deposit back on the van, after all it didn't fit it's purpose, did it!, it's a hysterical read.
    Back to reality now and topic.
    The NyTimes in 1998 were linking the roots of Osama's Organisation could be traced to a sparsely furnished office in Brooklyn : The Alkifah Centre.

CIA links to centre should be googled by those interested.

Alkifah Refugee Center
    http://en.citizendium.org/wiki/Al-Khifa

Late 1980s and After: CIA Blocks Investigations into Al-Qaeda’s ‘Operational Headquarters’ in US
    http://www.historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=a80sciablock#a80sciablock

Interesting video containing news clip's from 1993 linking the fbi with foreknowledge.
    They were supposed to give the terrorists making the bomb harmless powder, but needed the harmless powder for something else, so instead of just getting more harmless powder, they just gave them real explosives instead.

In the background to all this Osama was having his profile built up (After making a big complaint), he was a hater of peace, love, democracy and justice, all the things that american's love and cherish so dearly and will bomb village's and anybody/everybody in them to preserve these wonderful value's.

cron0.gif
    http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/knew/etc/cron.html

The 3rd antichrist from "the man who saw tomorrow (freemason fantasy)" was being groomed and looked after in hospital, can't be sick and terrify the world with red, orange, green, blue, etc, alerts at the same time, nobody would need large arm shipment's to fight you and your imaginary army.

After a while the powers that be were bewildered with people's blind willingness to believe any old sh1te, so they devised a great big joke, it had to be bigger than the last, so they changed a letter and made him president, a quick trip to California for some nip and tuck, a shave, haircut, Walllahhhhh........:D
    Barry Soetoro

Been to the onion website again?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Anyone have a link to such documents?

The Obama/Osama video is great by the way, gave me a good 'ol chuckle. :D

• Advertisement

fontanalis wrote: »
    Been to the onion website again?

What the fukk has anything in my whole post (that you quoted) got to do with a video that I mistakingly linked to in haste, the other day?, I believed something that was false for a few minutes, and given time would have googled the Senators name to find news links and 3rd party info about it, then I'd have realised I was had, looked at the video again and realised, it was a hoax.

You my friend spend your life being fooled by less realistic crap than that video, and feel you can make me look stupid with your classic one liner's??,
    Any chance you could say anything about Osama or the CIA or even Fidel??, as that's kinda what's being discussed here, not onion, carrot or any other vegetable excluding you.

What the fukk has anything in my whole post (that you quoted) got to do with a video that I mistakingly linked to in haste, the other day?, I believed something that was false for a few minutes, and given time would have googled the Senators name to find news links and 3rd party info about it, then I'd have realised I was had, looked at the video again and realised, it was a hoax.

You my friend spend your life being fooled by less realistic crap than that video, and feel you can make me look stupid with your classic one liner's??,
    Any chance you could say anything about Osama or the CIA or even Fidel??, as that's kinda what's being discussed here, not onion, carrot or any other vegetable excluding you.

Stop pretending you know anything about me, other people who don't follow your little cottage industry aren't zombies.
    Castros a c***, might have had a good reason to start a revolution but the place is a basket case and some peoples republic where his brother take sover. More like a glorified monarchy. I don't see anyone in banana boats trying to get into Cuba.
    We all know the messed up crap the CIA can get up to but creating Bin Laden and Al Qaeda isn't one of them.

We all know the messed up crap the CIA can get up to but creating Bin Laden and Al Qaeda isn't one of them.

I knew you had something on topic in there somewhere.

So tell us, what makes you so sure the CIA didn't create Bin Laden (the illusion not the physical man) or "The Base" illusion, it's pumped up tripe, manufactured reality, fed to you through the idiot box, consumed by the masses, including you, so please explain why you hold these views.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

i always suspected likewise... loads of people are making money of these wars, they need a bogeyman and osama is it..

I knew you had something on topic in there somewhere.

So tell us, what makes you so sure the CIA didn't create Bin Laden (the illusion not the physical man) or "The Base" illusion, it's pumped up tripe, manufactured reality, fed to you through the idiot box, consumed by the masses, including you, so please explain why you hold these views.

The Afgahistan war was just a proxy war for the US to fight against Russia, they teamed up with a lot of various groups (see Rambo III). At no time did they say to themselves, gee a few years down the line these people will turn into the taliban and al qaeda so let's send them money. It was more of a case of the enemy of my enemy is my friend. It was mainly Arab states that sent money to support hard line religous groups.
    Anything I say will be dismissed as bleating but I'll take anything Jason Burke says over some feeble minded nonsense that gets spouted by confrontation junkies (not referring to you btw).

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

some feeble minded nonsense that gets spouted by confrontation junkies (not referring to you btw).

Robin Cook?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Fidel is getting very vocal again lately

Fidel Castro: We Have to Persuade Obama to Avoid a Nuclear War
    Havana, Cuba, Aug 30.- “I don’t want to be absent these days. The world is going through its most interesting and, at the same time, dangerous moment and I’m very much committed to what might happen. I still have things to do,” the leader of the Cuban Revolution, Fidel Castro, said in an interview published on Monday in the Mexican newspaper La Jornada.

During the interview in Havana, Fidel told Carmen Lira Saade, the director of the newspaper, that he is absorbed with building an anti-nuclear war movement.
    The Cuban leader said he is trying to create an international force of persuasion to prevent the threat of war from being fulfilled, in reference to an American and Israeli attack against Iran.
    http://www.cadenagramonte.cubaweb.cu/english/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2601&Itemid=14

Fidel Castro claims Osama bin Laden is a US spy
    Former Cuban president says the 9/11 mastermind is in the pay of the CIA and cites WikiLeaks as his source.
    Fidel Castro has more reason than most to believe conspiracy theories involving dark forces in Washington. After all, the CIA tried to blow his head off with an exploding cigar.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/aug/27/fidel-castro-osama-bin-laden-us-spy

Castro Claims Colombia Now a U.S. Military Base
    HAVANA – Colombia, which receives some $500 million a year in aid from Washington, has been turned into a U.S. military base, Fidel Castro said in statements cited Friday in Cuba’s official media.

“They don’t have any in Venezuela. Colombia is a country that has been turned into a base. They have them in Honduras. They don’t have them in Costa Rica, but they do have 40 ships with aircraft carriers and helicopter carriers, helping out ‘nobly’ in the war on drugs. It’s total cynicism,” Castro said.
    http://www.laht.com/article.asp?ArticleId=364566&CategoryId=14510
    By fontanalis
    Castros a c***, might have had a good reason to start a revolution but the place is a basket case and some peoples republic where his brother take sover. More like a glorified monarchy. I don't see anyone in banana boats trying to get into Cuba

The US has tried to strangle the life out of Cuba, it has and continue's to fail, "the place is a basket case" you say, and why is that?, ever hear of the embargo?, despite the embargo Cuba has a first world health rate with 3rd world equipment and facilities, that's a great victory.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Healthcare_in_Cuba

Cuba ain't doing too bad for a little island under US embargo.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_embargo_against_Cuba

UN condemns American embargo on Cuba
    General assembly urges Obama to build on recent thaw in US-Cuba relations.
    The UN general assembly has overwhelmingly condemned the US economic embargo against Cuba, adding pressure on the Obama administration to abandon its 47-year-old policy.
    The assembly today voted 187-3 in opposition to the embargo, with only Israel and the Pacific island nation of Palau siding with the US, as they did last year. The annual diplomatic ritual had extra resonance this year because of the slight thaw in Washington-Havana relations.
    Cuba's foreign minister, Bruno Rodriguez, told the meeting in New York that the embargo had cost the island tens of billions of dollars and denied medical care to children. "The blockade is an uncultured act of arrogance."
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/oct/28/cuba-embargo-un-vote
    First world results on a third world budget
    According to Michael Moore's latest film Sicko, Cuba's medical care puts America's to shame. Rory Carroll investigates.
    Michael Moore's documentary, Sicko, holds up Cuba as a model. Whether it is a consultation, dentures or open heart surgery, citizens are entitled to free treatment. As a result this impoverished Caribbean island has better health indicators than its much wealthier neighbour 90 miles across the Florida straits.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2007/sep/12/film.health

Barry Soetoro

That is a bit f*cked up..

That is a bit f*cked up..

Ted Kennedy also fukked up, haha,

NBC also fukked up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭jay93

wow thats mad
    i only found this today im amazed when i look at photos of bin laden it looks eactly like obama i cant believe i never noticed this before :eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭joebucks

Adam Curtis' documentaries are always very interesting.

His views on Al Qaeda in this are worth checking out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cr19xvHxqTw&feature=related

Advertisement