Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music during wedding dinner

Options
  • 29-08-2010 8:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭

I'm planning to have an ipod playing during our wedding reception dinner and want to have quite an ecclectic mix incl jazz and blues, new and old. planning to have some ella fitzgerald, ray charles, st germain, not too upbeat but nice to listen to.any other suggestions to add to the playlist?

Not looking for elevator music!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭LpPepper

Joe Bonamassa:

Stop!
    Sloe Gin
    Feelin Good

and any other ballad type song by him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Joey1349

Hi paddylonglegs,

You wouldnt be looking for live music during your dinner/reception instead no?
    Your post caught my eye as myself and my gf do wedding dinners, piano and guitar, instrumental (singing if requested).
    We usually do what the client says, but alot of our rep is Jazz, gypsy jazz, instrumental versions of popular songs etc. We are both music student studying jazz and classical.
    Not too pricey either. If your interested sure drop me a bell on this. If not, best of luck with the wedding!

Joey

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

Joey1349 wrote: »
    Hi paddylonglegs,

You wouldnt be looking for live music during your dinner/reception instead no?
    Your post caught my eye as myself and my gf do wedding dinners, piano and guitar, instrumental (singing if requested).
    We usually do what the client says, but alot of our rep is Jazz, gypsy jazz, instrumental versions of popular songs etc. We are both music student studying jazz and classical.
    Not too pricey either. If your interested sure drop me a bell on this. If not, best of luck with the wedding!

Joey

joey, pm me with some of your work and details of what you do, links to any of your performances etc

Advertisement