Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New alarm

Options
  • 28-08-2010 9:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi All,
    I'm looking for a recommendation, price and installer for the following -

My house is prewired but I have no landline only UPC broadband, I just want to swap out the old panel with a new panel that can notify me via text when my alarm goes off. I would also like remote access via the web?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭altor

nkbrown wrote: »
    Hi All,

My house is prewired but I have no landline only UPC broadband, I just want to swap out the old panel with a new panel that can notify me via text when my alarm goes off. I would also like remote access via the web?

Thanks

The signet 200 will cover what you need. Here is some info on it for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 nkbrown

Thanks Altor,
    How much do you think it would cost to install the signet 220 and does this come with a built-in gsm dialler or would you have to buy this also?

Thanks Altor,
    How much do you think it would cost to install the signet 220 and does this come with a built-in gsm dialler or would you have to buy this also?

The 220 panel costs about €300 to buy. The gsm comes separate, costs about €270.

Are you upgrading a system you have installed ?

Ya, upgrading my old system. I'm in Limerick, do you know anyone who could fit this for me?

The best place to look is here

Best thing to do is ring a few local companys and get a price for the upgrade.

• Advertisement

Thanks

Thanks

Your welcome.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Hi All,

Thanks

you could check out the guys here from boards

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055956748

Advertisement