Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat under car in morning

Options
  • 28-08-2010 9:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Someones cat is lurking under my car in the back yard some mornings when I get up, I don't want it there as the birds come to eat in the garden.

Any ideas of how to get him to stop lurking under the car?
    Have tried putting water bottles,CD's etc in garden..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Velvet shank

Throw it into a wheelie bin :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭Scrappychimow

I would throw the bin on top of it if I could.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭St. Leibowitz

A guy I worked with had a rockery in his garden with sand and gravel which the neighbourhood cats thought was ideal for a huge litter tray. A friend told him that cats have an instinctive fear of snakes, despite never having seen them, and to buy several rubber snakes from a toyshop, and drape them around the rockery. When he did, he was cat free for several weeks.

All anecdotal, and I can't vouch for it 100%, but apparantly it's true. Might be worth a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,319 ✭✭✭Half-cocked

Supersoaker. Works a treat, and its fun;)

Advertisement