Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wexford Singer and guitarist/s wanted

Options
  • 28-08-2010 4:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hey guys,
    I'm an 18 year old serious Drummer/Backing singer from Wexford/Carlow looking to get back to playing in a band with my bassist friend.
    Last few weeks have been fairly disheartening seeing loads of bands pass through my town not doing a great job and getting great crowds.
    We are absolute perfectionists and thats probably why the bands have bugged me.
    I want to get something set up to really kick ass onstage and get people up dancing and enjoying some proper music
    I was in a excellent covers band before but we parted because some of us wanted to do more...some didn't
    My main style is pure rock/punk/pop and thats how id like to keep it but im very flexible.
    Now i'd love to join a band who's already gigging, ill learn a full 2 hour set in 2 weeks to get gigging straight away, we have great ears so don't knock what I say, it will be tight.
    The bassist I jam with is honestly the best i've ever seen he's unnaturally good at abbing songs for example he learned osaka and helsinki jam in an hour :D
    And i've a few contacts to get gigs myself(some paid, some not)
    We're always upgrading our gear and with the right band we'll take out a loan with a view to full time gig.
    I also have transport so if you've a practice space(preferably local) thats fantastic.
    So if your interested you can throw me 10 songs to learn, maybe even more!! and we'll jam asap
    Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭smythwicks

Did I mention we have possible jamming spaces? :D

Come on lads we'll travel too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11 colmoc1

If you changed the names of your ad its pretty much the exact same as me (singer/guitarist) and my friend (guitarist) were about to post, looking for a drummer and bassist.

Where abouts are you based?

Advertisement