Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for claymore

• 27-08-2010 7:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 510 ✭✭✭

Im looking for claymore.....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

I have an AGM Claymore if you are interested. It's been a good while since I took it out of the shed, let me make sure it's still OK.

Asking €55.

Where are you based, I'm not interested in posting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Stephen-mx3

i'd take it for that price if OP wont!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

i'd take it for that price if OP wont!

Attempted thread jack. No more warnings people take three days off for thread jacking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 111 ✭✭TorqueIrl

andy_g wrote: »
    Attempted thread jack. No more warnings people take three days off for thread jacking.

sorry if im out of place here, but im just curious why its attempted thread jacking when he just offered to take it if the OP didnt want it? Again, not trying to be funny, i genuinely am confused on the issue. thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Flanders536

TorqueIrl wrote: »
    sorry if im out of place here, but im just curious why its attempted thread jacking when he just offered to take it if the OP didnt want it? Again, not trying to be funny, i genuinely am confused on the issue. thanks

The main reason is because he offered asking, the seller of the claymore may be inclined to deal with that person rather than the OP because the offer has already been made. The OP should get a chance to reply to the offer before others get in line for seconds.

If the OP declined the offer then Stephen would be withing his rights to offer on it but would need to wait for a reply from the OP before he makes his offer.

As the mods say, If he really wants an item he should just open his own [Wanted] thread and that would avoid any issues like this.

Hope this helps.
    Flanders536
    Mark.

P.s Sorry for thread spoiling Andy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement