Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Course Funding??

Options
  • 27-08-2010 4:20pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 24

I'm 19 and on Job Seekers Allowence. I want to do a Personal Training course that starts in Oct 2010. It's €1895 for the course and I couldnt afford all this myself. I was just wondering if anyone knew if I could get fundinig from FAS or the social welfare for the course. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭stacexD

I'm assuming its a degree in some sort of college it or something along those lines?
    www.studentfinance.ie Look at the maintenence grant there, the deadline is tuesday so youd wanna have it sent away on monday.
    Theres BTEA aswell (back to education allowance) but i think the grant is the better of the 2.
    You should get an email with a letter saying you applied for the grant 2 or 3 days after you send it away, show this to the college on registration day and they should leave the fees alone for a while.

Advertisement