Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

StrangeFolk Films

Options
  • 27-08-2010 1:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys, my nephew and his friend have been making mokumentaries the last few months and are really getting into it.

Both of them are doing video courses in college this year so I said I'd ask for a bit of advice off you guys.

The plan was to make 6 mock-ups but they are too restricted by camera angles and things like that, so they are now goin to move into sketch / series.

This is their latest video Sue Price: Date Nights

Can you's let me know what you's think of the acting, editing, filming, dialoge etc etc

If you want to see their previous videos, just follow the link to their youtube channel.

Cheers guys, looking forward to hearing your feedback

Tallon

Sue Price is a widower, with two lovely kids. In this film we follow her journey to get a man.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Chronic Rick

some good stuff there, well done
    beats anything I've seen by rte

Advertisement