Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any1 help me out pls!!!!

Options
  • 27-08-2010 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

i know its not a hole lot but im broke and i need to make sum money fast.... i havent been able to pick a winner lately and its actually geting desperate at this stage.

so here it is ive 15 euro to spend tomorow backing horses, football, dogs anything really ill be beting with paddy pwer online so ill give a constant update so bascially wondering if any1 will lend a hand and help me out b4 im thrown out for not having my rent

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭PEACEBROTHER

plymouth rock, newmarket 4.05

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

African wave,last at newcastle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

Lads can we throw up a bit of justification for these picks please

it is kind of a requirement on the forum and it helps the OP make an informed choice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Please ignore my selection,I couldn't be holed.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 ennisweed

well im glad i hadent a chance to back plymouth rock:D!!!! mainly looking for horses or dogs 2morow lads if any1 can help cause ive the hole day to myself cause im broke ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭ForzaKid

Beau michael
    Day's Ahead
    Dusty Trail
    Clonard lad

50c lucky 15 could get you out of trouble man.

I personally havent been in your situation but If I only had 15 beans to my name I wouldn't gamble it at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Dreams.Ahead

I would recommend putting a tenner on the following accumulator: Chelse, Liverpool, Man United, and Tottenham to win. They are all playing weak teams who they should beat easily. You will double your money should it win.

Liverpool will want to get their first league win of the season on Sunday, and they shouldn't have any problem dispatching West Brom at Anfield.

Man United are playing a West Ham side who are a shambles at the moment and were lucky to overcame lowly Oxford in the Carling Cup. After dropping two points at Craven Cottage last weekend, United will need to win so they can keep up with the early leaders, Chelsea. They should win by a few goals against a poor West Ham side who are yet to register a point in their opening two games.

Chelsea host Stoke on the back of two convincing 6-0 victories. They are the only side with a 100% record and are sitting at the top of the league. They host a Stoke side who only have one point, albeit being denied a point at Tottenham because of a refereeing decision. Chelsea should win comfortably once again, but I can see the Stoke defence being stronger than both Wigan's and West Brom's.

Tottenham host Wigan, who they trashed 9-1 at the DW Stadium last year. Tottenham will be on a high after qualifying for the Champions League group stages on Wednesday. They played well in their opening two fixtures, beating Stoke 2-1 and failing to beat Man City because of a world-class performance from Joe Hart. Meanwhile, Wigan have shipped ten goals in their opening two games; losing 4-0 to Premier League newboys Blackpool, and 6-0 to Chelsea. I can see another mauling on the cards today.

• Moderators Posts: 8,714 ✭✭✭x PyRo

I would advise keeping the money and not gambling money you clearly can't afford to lose.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

As PyRo said, if you gamble money you have to be able afford to lose it, and if you cant, dont.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭ForzaKid

I would recommend putting a tenner on the following accumulator: Chelse, Liverpool, Man United, and Tottenham to win. They are all playing weak teams who they should beat easily. You will double your money should it win.

Liverpool will want to get their first league win of the season on Sunday, and they shouldn't have any problem dispatching West Brom at Anfield.

Man United are playing a West Ham side who are a shambles at the moment and were lucky to overcame lowly Oxford in the Carling Cup. After dropping two points at Craven Cottage last weekend, United will need to win so they can keep up with the early leaders, Chelsea. They should win by a few goals against a poor West Ham side who are yet to register a point in their opening two games.

Chelsea travel to Stoke on the back of two convincing 6-0 victories. They are the only side with a 100% record and are sitting at the top of the league. They host a Stoke side who only have one point, albeit being denied a point at Tottenham because of a refereeing decision. Chelsea should win comfortably once again, but I can see the Stoke defence being stronger than both Wigan's and West Brom's.

Tottenham host Wigan, who they trashed 9-1 at the DW Stadium last year. Tottenham will be on a high after qualifying for the Champions League group stages on Wednesday. They played well in their opening two fixtures, beating Stoke 2-1 and failing to beat Man City because of a world-class performance from Joe Hart. Meanwhile, Wigan have shipped ten goals in their opening two games; losing 4-0 to Premier League newboys Blackpool, and 6-0 to Chelsea. I can see another mauling on the cards today.
    Sorry for quoting you but chelsea are at home..Just incase any punters get turned off backing chelsea in the Brittania:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭Priori

I would hold onto your money mate

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭Amigomenor

ennisweed wrote: »
    i know its not a hole lot but im broke and i need to make sum money fast.... i havent been able to pick a winner lately and its actually geting desperate at this stage.

so here it is ive 15 euro to spend tomorow backing horses, football, dogs anything really ill be beting with paddy pwer online so ill give a constant update so bascially wondering if any1 will lend a hand and help me out b4 im thrown out for not having my rent

Any joy with the rent money?

Advertisement