Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports Science and Health Timetable

Options
  • 27-08-2010 1:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Hi Guys.

I would appreciate it if there is some kind soul out there who could post or send on a timetable for me. Going into 1st year after transferring from NUIM.

Cheers!

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Timetables usually aren't up till the start day, have you got the info to log on to the local intranet yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

CramCycle wrote: »
    Timetables usually aren't up till the start day, have you got the info to log on to the local intranet yet?

And even when they are put up in the first week, there will more than likely be changed!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Bryn wrote: »
    And even when they are put up in the first week, there will more than likely be changed!!

We like to keep you guys on your toes ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Mul07

Oh right. Cheers. I was in Maynooth last year and we can check the timetable online, even if you aren't a student.

Advertisement