Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Iphone Thread

Options
  • 27-08-2010 11:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭

How the Iphone can help your gambling:

Ladbrokes & Paddy Power have two decent apps which are good for checking prices and placing your bets on the go.

Betfair have a fantastic app for same.

Racing Post App is great also...has all the cards, forecast prices, even race text commentaries.

Tunein Radio has paddy power radio so you can listen to commentaries on the go..soccer commentaries, horse racing, greyhounds etc.

Tapatalk will give you access to great gambling forums such as Letsbet.ie

PGA TOUR is a great app for keeping up to date with your golf bets.

Livescore is a great App for football live scores.

Eurosport is a great app for keeping up to date with other live sports such as snooker, cricket tennis etc.

I haven't found a good bet calculator app yet...maybe someone could assist there

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,416 ✭✭✭finbarrk

ibet is a betting calculator, but its only average. You cant work out an ew accum for example, it will only do a win one. Check it out anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

paddy power app + livescore = perfection

Ladbrokes is ok too. The RTE Gaa one isn't great though. It seems to take ages for scores to come up.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,957 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Dunno about the iphone but PPs bet calculator works perfectly for me on my antique Nokia. It goes from win singles up to e/w L63s. I presume it can be bookmarked on the iphone.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,308 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Dunno about the iphone but PPs bet calculator works perfectly for me on my antique Nokia. It goes from win singles up to e/w L63s. I presume it can be bookmarked on the iphone.

If you're getting e/w lucky 63s up you should be upgrading that auld phone of yours ;)

• Advertisement

Lol. I wish. Best Ive managed is two wins and two places. Had to put the losers in the calc as well tho.

I can't seem to get the betting calculator on the PP app. Maybe it's because I'm not a customer of theirs and am not logged on?

Dunno. Im a phone customer but not web. I googled 'bet calculator' and it was second or third on the list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 goodluck

I use the iPod Touch instead of the iPhone to avoid the monthly charges. I can still use all the apps, I think, unless they use the phone feature. I can log onto WIFI etc.
    I bought an app called "Horse Race Exacta" from the App Store.
    I bet on exactas and the payoff pool varies a lot from what it should be based on the individual horse odds. This App calculates what the payoff pool should be, in theory. I can not do that in my head (nor can the other bettors!). So before I make an Exacta bet, I check if the payoff is larger or smaller than it should be. If smaller, I skip that bet.
    The App also computes quinella payoffs, for you dog fanciers (I am one too, on occasion!)

Advertisement