Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please help me find a young long haired female kitten!

Options
  • 26-08-2010 9:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hello!
    I am looking for a young long haired female kitten and finding it very difficult to find one! I am willing to pay a small amount if necessary and come and pick them up.
    If any one knows someone with one or can point me in the right direction I would very much appreciate it!
    Please call me on <snip> or email me on <snip> and quote this advert.
    Thank you all for reading!

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,283 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Hi there. I'm afraid the Help desk is only for posters experiencing problems with the site or for querying moderator decisions. Other posters can't reply to you here. However, if you try the Animals & Pet Issues forum I'm sure someone there will know the answer.

As an aside, for your own protection I've removed your phone number and e-mail address. You should think twice before posting them on an open forum like this, unfortunately not everyone out there is as nice as you and me and they could use those to make a nuisance of themselves. If someone has a kitten for you they'll post it on the thread and they can also send you a Private Message through Boards.

Advertisement