Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ash has eyes?! WTF!!??

Options
  • 26-08-2010 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭

It's taken almost 15 years, but the latest video for the new Anime series has Ash with "real" eyes. Am I the only one freaked out by this?

best-wishes.jpg

Oh and Wotter can remove his shell, that's weird too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6-pmMU7_ug

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,531 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

I don't get it. What exactly are different about them?

EDIT: Alright, watching an episode of DP proves the case in point. Damn, maybe BW might actually be slightly closer to a more "normal" anime series now? Although it's odd how they've taken so long to give Ash proper eyes, when Dawn's had them all the time :/

EDIT EDIT: Correction, when EVERYONE'S had proper eyes before now. Misty, May and Dawn... Although not Tracey...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

The new style makes him look younger IMO. Supposedly the Best Wishes Anime is said to be faster paced than the DP saga. I think you can see him catch the pidgeon here if you read between the lines.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

It looks like he took a load of Ecstacy to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭ToasterSparks

I love how Mijumaru can use his shell as a shield. Hopefully he will become a Water-Fighting type.

Dento looks weird though. His eyes are just so freaky. Somebody said he looks like a Mii, and I agree! With Broco-chimp as his pokemon, at least it looks like we won't have another Rock-type Gym Leader at the beginning of the BW games. Yay!

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭popzmaster

It's taken almost 15 years, but the latest video for the new Anime series has Ash with "real" eyes. Am I the only one freaked out by this?

hell no

• Advertisement
Advertisement