Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maintenance Grant With Scholarship?

Options
  • 26-08-2010 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hi, just wondering, I got a letter in the post today saying I am being considered for an All Ireland scholarship due to my performance in the LC... Just wondering does anyone know if I do get this, does this affect my maintenance grant? I'm going into first year of college and have sent away my application for the grant but haven't heard if I got it yet.... Can anyone help me?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭MunchkinKid

Scratch that... Just looked up studentfinance.ie and found what I was looking for! Mods can lock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭Chris007

Hi, just wondering, I got a letter in the post today saying I am being considered for an All Ireland scholarship due to my performance in the LC... Just wondering does anyone know if I do get this, does this affect my maintenance grant? I'm going into first year of college and have sent away my application for the grant but haven't heard if I got it yet.... Can anyone help me?:confused:

Just out of curiosity, can I ask how you did?

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭MunchkinKid

Chris007 wrote: »
    Just out of curiosity, can I ask how you did?

I got 565, supposedly you are considered if you didn't pay the exam fee for the LC... (Pay with the medical card) Among other things, there are a few conditions to be filled for it. I had never heard of it before today when I got the letter saying I am being considered. Just sent the form back but am not sure when I find out if I get it or not!

Advertisement