Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF + the 1001 club

Options
  • 26-08-2010 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

Is the world wildlife fund a front for Western interests around the world?
    http://www.isgp.eu/organisations/1001_Club.htm
    Calls into question the reason d'etre of the WWF which has alot of land in Pakistan, quite strategically positioned on Pakistan's borders. This land ownership is replicated around the world by the WWF and buys land on strategic deposits of minerals etc. and around borders?
    Wow can this world really be run by interested parties of old families...???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,578 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

If this is your insert point into the conspiracy world, welcome aboard, hope you have fun researching stuff.

If I have time later on I'll have a dig for some info and links etc... regarding this subject.

From memory, there defintiely seems to be an strange underbelly to the WWF, a lot of questionable things to be looking into.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Liberalbrehon

thanks, unfortunately I don't have time to chase ghosts. I just came across this and thought I'd post to see what people would think. I just assume there are lots of groups out there funded by government agencies, old families, corporations out there trying to influence events in the world by influencing people through various means. It's a constant power struggle where anything goes. They may or may not be successful. People generally fight their corner and try to expand it if possible.

I'm a complete skeptic now. There's absolutely nothing I can do to influence anything even if it fell into my lap, so spending my precious time on things that matter, family and friends and leave the fate of the world to those who can.

Advertisement