Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reeling in the Years 1982.

Options
  • 26-08-2010 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭

Just a heads up that Reeling in the Years is on RTE 1 @ 18.30 this evening and it's 1982,the year of "The Great Snow"!:)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,097 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

I must say all them reeling in the years programmes are very well put together.Some good music from 1982 too!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

I must say all them reeling in the years programmes are very well put together.Some good music from 1982 too!!

Makes you feel old though!!

I've seen that one before but i could've sworn there was more about the snow than the very short bit they gave it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,097 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

They sure do make you feel old.The was also a piece on the 1976 episode about the long hot summer.Showed Rte's Tom Mac Sweeney(i think) doing a report and rubbing sun tan lotion onto some womens back! ha!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,011 ✭✭✭Tom Cruises Left Nut

The snow bit was upsettingly short !

Advertisement