Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeat Results Release Query

Options
  • 26-08-2010 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭

I was wondering, the results are out on the 8th of September at 3pm. Coming from Donegal this doesn't give me much time to get down and move into Gort na Coiribe that evening, and well... I don't want to miss another night of going out that week!

Would my results be available from my faculty (Commerce) in the morning? I wouldn't mind physically going in and getting them earlier on in the day.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

How confident are you that you passed. It might be worth the risk of moving down on the 5th, as college begins the 6th.

Dman001 wrote: »
    How confident are you that you passed. It might be worth the risk of moving down on the 5th, as college begins the 6th.

Very confident... Try telling the parents that though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

why don't you ask the exams office? i think Alice Hoary is the one for commerce. ring or email tomorrow and see what the story is :)

whiteman19 wrote: »
    why don't you ask the exams office? i think Alice Hoary is the one for commerce. ring or email tomorrow and see what the story is :)

Cheers, thanks a lot.

• Advertisement
Advertisement