Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9/11 Weather Anomalies -- hurricane erin

Options
  • 26-08-2010 1:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭

Tonight i was watching a video about 9/11 which talkiewalkie posted,while i was watching i couldn't help but notice a nice blue sky ,i thought to myself i wonder what the forecasts were for that week,so i looked it up and came across this site.This site is unreal please have a look if you haven't seen this already.
    Basically, she did a lot of research into the weather that day and focused a lot of that on a hurricane off New York which wasn't reported in a lot of forecasts.
    Tthis is about the weather,nothing else so please keep on topic.

erins site

She also did a video a presentation of some material

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

I seen this before and I know where you're going with it. It's a diversion in my opinion. They were brought down using explosives. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

lol smart fecker haha
    i looked over thje site again and all she goes on about really is why hasnt the hurricane appeared on a few weather forecasts,and why wasnt the hurricane in the pucture nasa took from space, both are easily explained i suppose,but it's something new anyway compared to the other sh!Te we read lol

digme wrote: »
    lol smart fecker haha
    i looked over thje site again and all she goes on about really is why hasnt the hurricane appeared on a few weather forecasts,and why wasnt the hurricane in the pucture nasa took from space, both are easily explained i suppose,but it's something new anyway compared to the other sh!Te we read lol

:)
    That's just that site. Her actual theory is that, somehow, the strength of the hurricane was used to demolish the towers. Some kind of energy transfer thing. There is a guy on youtube who proves the theory works. His name escapes me at the moment. Very interesting experiments including anti gravity as far as I can remember at this particular time :p.

Oh, I just found it.

Energy is derived from storms etc...

http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/DEW/StarWarsBeam1.html

Ahh, I remembered it :p

The "Hutchison effect"

Loads of stuff on youtube about it.

Here's 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

Is that Hutchison effect true or what talkie?

• Advertisement
Advertisement