Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gym in Virginia?

Options
  • 25-08-2010 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭

Hey.. does anyone know when the new gym opens in Virginia, the one up beside Brady's hardware and little monkeys?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 witchfinder general

was up that way saturday it looks a few weeks away from being ready.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Lpfsox

didn't know they were putting a gym in there - that's great news!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭m'lady

Hey.. there is an open day at end of month on a Sunday (I think), it was advertised in the Breffni guide, only saw it yesterday!
    Its advertised as being unisex, with ladies only gym included and free weights etc.
    Hopefully it will be a reasonable price!

• Registered Users Posts: 29 UnderDawg2

Opened yesterday. The mother in law joined up, €190 for the year, though that was an introductory offer, how long it lasts I don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭gazzer

€190 for the year is a great price. How big is the gym do you know?

• Advertisement

Have a brochure for it in the house, will check it later for details when I get home tonight.

Gym is called B Life Health and Fitness. Phone no 049 8548099. 12 months cost €250. Have a separate ladies gym, broadband, tanning studio.

UnderDawg2 wrote: »
    Gym is called B Life Health and Fitness. Phone no 049 8548099. 12 months cost €250. Have a separate ladies gym, broadband, tanning studio.

Thats still a great price for a year. Might have to take a trip up there. Thanks for the info.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 dormant_co_acc

I just rang them. They're closed on Sundays. I've never heard of a gym that closes on Sundays. Apart from me, I wonder how many other potential members that will cost them.

They need to get with the times methinks. If people pay for a yearly membership, they want the use of it 7 days a week.

I just rang them. They're closed on Sundays. I've never heard of a gym that closes on Sundays. Apart from me, I wonder how many other potential members that will cost them.

They need to get with the times methinks. If people pay for a yearly membership, they want the use of it 7 days a week.

I have noticed that too with any of the gyms I checked out in Cavan. None of them open on a Sunday. The ones that open on a Saturday only open for a few hours (usually shut by 2pm). Sat afternoon and Sun afternoon would be perfect days for me to go to the gym.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 dormant_co_acc

gazzer wrote: »
    I have noticed that too with any of the gyms I checked out in Cavan. None of them open on a Sunday. The ones that open on a Saturday only open for a few hours (usually shut by 2pm). Sat afternoon and Sun afternoon would be perfect days for me to go to the gym.

I think the gym in Bailieboro has pretty good opening hours, including Sundays.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭CavanGal

Does anybody know if they still do a year for 250? A place in Navan wanted to charge me 55 per month!!

Also do they have any classes there? And is it still closed Sundays?!!

CavanGal wrote: »
    Does anybody know if they still do a year for 250? A place in Navan wanted to charge me 55 per month!!

Also do they have any classes there? And is it still closed Sundays?!!

They do an aerobics class for women only on a Wednesday night from 7-8pm, then this is followed by a circuit training session. Wife goes to this on Wednesdays, will get her to find out on the price and the Sundays for you.

Cost is €250 for 12 months and it is closed on Sundays. Phone no is 049 8549393

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

gazzer wrote: »

Zest gym in Cavan Crystal Hotel is open on Sundays and all-day Saturday.

Advertisement