Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Little Cuttle

Options
  • 25-08-2010 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

This little cuttle shot underneath me on Sunday in Greenore near Carlingford Lough then sat on the sand and seemed to happily pose for a couple of minutes, it was the color of the sand as it was swimming then changed to deep purple as it landed on the sand, was it angry!!
    cuttle_1.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

If Visuelle is who I think he is, I was swimming past when he took that shot and I didn't stop to see what he was shooting.

Boy, did I regret that afterwards!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Great photo! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭tedshredsonfire

Hi Visuaelle if it stays that size its a sepolid or spelt something like that and cammom name is little cuttlefish there was a thread about it on another site where a guy had a vid of one. Saw one a few years ago as well but only cos he inked himself and I saw the ink. really cool little critters and really great photo.

Advertisement